Vastu For Septic Tank
1. Septic tank should not be directly touching the wall compound or the plinth of the house. It should be atleast 1 or 2 ft. away.
2. Septic tank should not be in the south-east, the north-east or the south-west corner under any condition.
3. If the north side is divided into nine equal parts it should be in the third part from the north-west direction.
4. Of the three parts of the'septic tank water should be in the east and the excretion in the west.
5. Due to paucity of space, septic tank can be built in the north corner of the west side but 1 or 2 ft. awa.y from the compound wall.
6. The length of septic tank should be east-west and the breadth south-north as far as possible.
7. Septic tankshould not be higher than the plinth level of the building.It should be at the ground level as far as possible.
8. The outlet of the septic tank should be in the north or the west.